Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Series primary features:
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000 PoE+ and non-PoE models
- Optional four Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) SFP or two 10GbE SFP+ uplink network modules
- Industry first PoE+ with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
- Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption
- IPv4 and IPv6 routing, Multicast routing, advanced quality of service (QoS), and security features in hardware
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90 day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
- Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise for operational cost optimization by measuring actual power consumption of the PoE devices, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the network
- USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port.
In addition to the above features, the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switches also offer:
- Cisco StackPower technology: An innovative feature and industry first for sharing power among stack members
- Cisco StackWise Plus technology for ease of use and resiliency with 64 Gbps of throughput
- Investment protection with backward compatibility with all other models of Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
For all information see cisco.com
.Tänk på att följande produkt har en begränsad garanti/support, Vänligen se www.dustin.se/smartnet för mer information.